Sunday 6 March 2011

Feel the Burn!!

I am an American Expat who lives in England. When I found out we were moving, I did what many people do....stress out...and with that, comes junk food consumption. I planned for the move, worried, stopped exercising, ate a bit of junk food, and ended up gaining an extra 20 pounds (or 1 stone 6lbs here in the UK). I joined Weight Watchers in order to help me get back on track. I need to focus on eating healthy foods, etc,etc. We all know how we should eat. We all know that we should exercise...but do we do it?!?!

This past week I have decided to give myself my own personal "Biggest Loser" challenge. From March 3rd - March 9th, I am to workout 4 days: 2 hrs/2days and 3hrs/2 days. I am currently in the middle of finishing up my 2nd 3hr workout day.

{Source: PInterest}

This morning I participated in a spin class at our local fitness center and here's a picture above for your enjoyment on what our instructor looked like. :) hee hee Actually, I don't find this picture very interesting to look at at all! He's too white in some places! :) Anyway, I thought it would add a little excitement for some of my hundreds of followers! :) heehee

So....as I type this post, I still have to get my last hour in for the day. I'm going to pop in my Slim in 6 DVD and get it over with! I'm procrastinating a bit and thought I'd take a break and blog. :) Wish me luck! I'll let you know how my weigh in goes on the morning of the 8th! It better be successful, that's all I can say! And if it is...I might have to give myself another one of these challenges! I have to get ready for spring break....sunshine and beaches only 5 weeks away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment