Tuesday 3 May 2011

David Cameron ~ Prime Minister of the United Kingdom



Here's a quick little speech by David Cameron after he was notified that the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES ~ NAVY SEALS ~ took out Osama bin Laden and KILLED the crazy-ass terrorist! First of all, I just want to say THANK YOU to all the Armed Forces of the United States of America! I'm am SOOO proud to be an American and so proud and thankful of them and all their hard work and never-ending commitment to our great nation!

Secondly, I just want to show you this exciting item I received today! I contacted a couple gals who I have dealt with at the Parliament, and they helped me to attain this wonderful bottle of The House of Commons champagne signed by non other than the Prime Minister himself, Mr. David Cameron! :) I am donating this to the school that my boys attend to be put up for auction at the annual charity event they have each year! Let's hope for a large sum of money for this unique and fantastic item! So awesome to be putting every penny toward the wonderful charities that the school has chosen! And the neatest part of this whole thing TO ME....is that it was signed the week that Will & Kate got married! :) A post regarding my trip into London on April 29, 2011 is to come! Check back every few days! I'll hopefully post it soon! :)

Good times living here in the UK! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Did you just say that you got a bottle of bubbles signed by the PM? WOW WOW WOW!!! That is aweome.

    I can't wait for pics from your trip.

    And thanks for visiting and following my blog a while back. I have been absent from the online world for a bit and has just recently getting back on track. So apology for responding late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post and well done getting that signed bottle! Ive just found your blog--Im also from MN (Bemidji) and now live in Essex. Im a new follower. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed this post. looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete